Red marked parts were eliminated. Green marked parts were added or changed.
geeBee focuses upon protecting your privacy and personal data.Saved data records are minimized and used to protect against abuse of our services like DOS, MITM or any similar attack against geeBee's users, partners, staff or geeBee itself.Records exclusively contain Client-I.P.-Address, Client-Browser, Client-Language and Date/Time.This data is saved temporary; a session lifetime will be at a maximum of 24 hours in accordance with inactivity. Any data used by geeBee's statistics is anonymized.
Apart from advertisements geeBee uses no tracking-cookies of third parties but :
- a session cookie in conjunction with the temporary saved IP is used for protection of your connection to geeBee against attacks by third parties.
- a settings cookie is used for saving the search settings.
Some resultsets are restricted to adults which are at least 18 years old and provide their intensions for investigation or reporting with a signed paper. Officials therefore have to provide a signed agreement of their prosecutor.
Search requests and other input made by users is not reviewed, controlled or analysed by our staff.
The web offers for VPN-servers, proxy-servers, blog and user details contain adds of our partners. Therefore you have to pay attention to their datasecurity, copyright and terms which are applied for their contents.
- Facebook Kommentare im Blog ("Activate Facebook Comments")
- Facebook Like Button ("Activate Facebook Comments", "Facebook Like")
- Facebook Share Button ("Share by Facebook")
- Twitter Share Button ("Share by Twitter")
- Xing Share Button ("Share by Xing")
- Google+ Share Button ("Share by Google+")
According the use of provided information you are self responsible. Each of our partners is self-responsible for their offers. We do not give any guarantees regarding offers of our partners.We recommend using encrypted connections by default.
personal data, whether user data or information transmitted with contact queries, is not given to third parties without your agreement.
- Moogle, Dictionary (not including quoted content of the Wiktionary) - geeBee.org / whussup.org
- Auctions - eBay
- WWW, Images, Google, Google Maps, Exploits and equivalents regarding Google - Google
- Shopping - Amazon
- Videos - Dailymotion
- Wiktionary - Wikimedia
- Faroo Index- SeekStorm
- "Activate Facebook Comments", "Facebook Like", "Share by Facebook" - Facebook
- "Share by Twitter" - Twitter
- "Share by Xing" - Xing
- "Share by Google+" - Google